It's cool of you to want to read the guidelines. So you're cool. Know that :)
- Opening galleries for celebs who aren't listed on IMDb is not possible.
- All uploaded pictures must show toes, soles or arches. If they don't, please report them as "No feet". Shoes and socks aren't really what pod-soznanie.ru is about.
- When uploading close-up pictures of feet, it is best if the gallery has a full-body picture from the same event. That way we can make sure those feet belong to the right celeb.
- wikiFeet has very strict rules regarding adult content. Edgy picture and suggestive poses could just as well be considered adult content. Cropping or censoring an adult picture doesn't make it ok. Uploading adult content to a gallery will likely get you banned, and the gallery locked. Do not unreport such pictures, or you will get banned.
- Uploading pictures of celebs wherein they're younger than 17 is not allowed. Please report such pictures as "Underage". Do not unreport such pictures, or you will get banned.
- When reporting a duplicate picture, make sure you report the lesser quality one and not the better copy. Please don't rely on resolution alone and check the actual pictures.
- When considering a set of pictures from the same event (red carpet, photoshoot, movie stills, candids, etc.) please limit *total* uploads in the gallery to EIGHT PER EVENT. Additional photos above eight are subject to removal as 'Duplicate' at the discretion of Users, Guild and/or Moderators down to a TOTAL OF EIGHT photos from each set in each gallery.
- When deciding whether or not to report a picture as "Poor Quality", keep in mind that sometimes a poor quality picture is better than no picture at all. That goes especially for galleries with very few pictures, or rare finds.
- If you feel a picture has been wrongly reported - You can un-report it! Just hit the plus sign on a reported picture and you'll see the unreport button. Reported pictures will be automatically removed from the site unless someone unreports them.